The Company, in its sole discretion, may remove any product or service from Your account and Services that does not comply with these Guidelines or any other applicable agreement or terms. In addition, the Company may suspend or terminate Your account if it determines in its sole discretion that You are not in compliance with these Guidelines. The Company reserves the right to change these Guidelines at any time without notice. It is Your responsibility to check regularly for changes to the Guidelines.
If you see a product or service that violates our guidelines or terms, please let us know.
General InformationThe Company provides a platform for Merchants to sell items online. You are responsible for:
- delivery of goods purchased from Your website or Store;
- resolution of all disputes that may arise from the sale of goods via Your website or Store; and
- research and compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, or restrictions on items, or manner of sale or exchanges, and all taxes, that may pertain to transactions in which You participate.
- Comply with all applicable laws.
You must ensure that the items listed for sale on Your website or Store are listed and sold in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations in location of both buyer and seller, including consumer protection laws. You may not offer for sale any item that violates the Company’s policies as described in the Prohibited and Restricted Items Policy below. In addition, every item listed for sale on Your website or Store must be consistent with the Company’s policies, as determined in the Company’s sole discretion. The Company expressly reserves the right to, but has no duty to, reject or remove any item or listing at the Company’s sole discretion.
- Adhere to honest business practices.
You may not use or manipulate the Services for any fraudulent activity or purpose, including but not limited to collecting payment from customers and not providing the item purchased.
- Provide accurate store information.
You must accurately describe Your products and services and all items You are selling. You may not include any language in Your product, services or business descriptions, including the name, which may mislead potential customers.
- Provide accurate contact information.
You must provide an accurate business address, phone number, email address, and return policy on Your website and Store.
- Engage in ethical marketing practices.
You must not engage in practices that are in any way connected with the transmission of "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," unsolicited advertising, or other unsolicited or illegal distribution of email or otherwise violate any applicable law related thereto.
- Refrain from posting any type of link to any third-party payment service or commerce website.
- Use only permitted logos of the Company.
The Company offers the following approved logos that may be displayed on Your website or store: logos for websites and logos for stores. No other logos of the Company are approved for use or display in or on Your website or Store.
Prohibited Restricted Items PolicyThe Company maintains this Prohibited and Restricted Items Policy ("Policy") to provide customers and users of the Services with rules and restrictions that apply to the types of products and services that may be sold or promoted using the Services. The Company may amend this Policy from time to time with no notice to You by posting updates on this page. Your continued use of the Services will constitute acceptance of any changes or additions to the Policy.
Prohibited ItemsYou may not sell the following items under any circumstances:
- Obscene material or child pornography; any item that is harmful to minors, obscene, or otherwise objectionable; or any item promoted in a sexually explicit or objectionable manner, as determined in the Company's sole discretion.
- Weapons and related items, such as, but not limited to, firearms, firearm parts and magazines, ammunition, BB and pellet guns, tear gas, stun guns, switchblade knives, martial arts weapons, explosive devices, or any weapon designed for concealment. (Note: the Company allows the posting of antique firearms made before 1898 and replicas of antique firearms that have matchlock, flintlock, percussion cap, or similar ignition systems, subject to removal in the Company’s sole discretion. All other firearms are prohibited.)
- Fireworks, explosives, or any hazardous material or restricted chemical.
Any item, software, technology, or service that violates any applicable export, reexport, and
import laws and regulations. For website or stores that are subject to U.S. export, re-export,
and import laws: specifically, but without limitation, You agree that You:
- will not directly or indirectly conduct, promote, or facilitate business in countries and/or with nationals or members of governments that are subject to U.S. embargoes or trade sanctions (these embargoed and sanctioned countries are: Cuba, North Korea, Iran, Sudan, and Syria) and You are responsible for complying with any updates and revisions that the U.S. Government makes to this list of prohibited export destinations;
- are not a party identified on any government export exclusion lists nor using the Service to conduct business with a party identified on such lists, including but not limited to the U.S. Denied Persons, Entity, and Specially Designated Nationals Lists; and
- will not use the Service to export items, Content, or materials to or for prohibited parties, countries, end users, or end uses, including to military, nuclear, missile, chemical, biological weaponry, and other prohibited activities, as identified in U.S. and other applicable export and import laws and regulations.
- Any item that has been the subject of a product recall, stopsale or similar action by the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, Health Canada, other government agency, or product manufacturer, importer or distributor.
- Any item that promotes, glorifies, or is directly associated with groups or individuals known principally for hateful or violent positions or acts, such as neo-Nazis or the Ku Klux Klan. Official government issued stamps and coins are not prohibited under this policy.
- Any item that infringes the rights of a third party, including items that violate copyrights, trademarks, publicity, or privacy rights of third parties, including, but not limited to, unauthorized copies of software, music, video games, movies, photos, or other media; bootleg recordings of concerts, movies, or other performances; or item images and page content used without permission of the copyright holder.
- Any item that is counterfeit or stolen, including items that are "replicas," "knockoffs," in the same "style" as, or "fake" versions of a name brand product; counterfeit, or for the purpose of producing counterfeit, currency, stamps, or government identification; inauthentic sports collectibles, celebrity autographs, or otherwise inauthentic versions of memorabilia or other items with inauthentic signatures.
- Any item used for gaining unauthorized entry to a place or vehicle, such as lockpicking devices or vehicle master keys.
- Any item used for hacking, intercepting, jamming, descrambling, or otherwise obtaining unauthorized access to wire, electronic, or other types of communications.
- Any software or computer program, code, or file designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Governmentissued identification documents, whether authentic or counterfeit (such as fake IDs for age verification, fake government credentials, passports, green cards, birth certificates), police badges or insignia, and any other lawenforcement items (such as FBI or RCMP identification cards, badges, uniforms, or flashing lights/sirens) generally restricted for sale under federal and state/provincial law.
- Cigarettes, cigars and other tobacco, and ecigarettes.
- Prescription drugs (or any drugs which require a prescription under US or Canadian law), illegal drugs and controlled substances, unlicensed health products, or drug paraphernalia.
- Medical devices, including any medical device that requires fitting by a certified practitioner or licensed seller.
- Human bodies, body parts, or bodily fluids, including, but not limited to, cadavers, organs, "clean" urine for drug tests, sperm, eggs, blood, breast milk.
Any animal items that are subject to regulations or laws for the protection of live animals,
including endangered species and domesticated animals, as well as any products made
from or including any parts of an animal protected by law or regulation:
- Any live animals, with the exception of (a) crustaceans and mollusks that are commonly used as food, and (b) insects that are commonly used to feed household pets.
- Any item containing any part of any animal that is subject to a law or regulation for its conservation and protection, regardless of when the part was harvested or the item was made. Such animals include, but are not limited to, bears, domesticated animals (except livestock), marine mammals, migratory birds, and endangered species. (Please note: Authentic Aboriginal/Native clothing and crafts made from marine mammal parts may be sold so long as (a) proper documentation is supplied to establish the item's authenticity, and (b) the item does not contain any ivory.).
- Any item containing any part of a living or extinct animal that produces ivory, including, but not limited to, elephants, hippopotamuses, mammoths, walruses, and whales. (Please note: Items manufactured prior to 1900 that contained less than 5% ivory by volume or weight, whichever is greater, at the time of manufacture, may be sold if the date of the item's manufacture can be established with proper documentation.)
- Stocks and securities.
- Gambling items (such as lottery tickets, sweepstakes, pyramid schemes, grab bags, raffles, or slot machines).
- Individual contracts, services, and any item that is nontransferable.
- Any event tickets not sold in accordance with applicable state/provincial and local law. All eventticket descriptions must contain the location of the event (venue, city, and state/province), date of the event, and face value of the ticket(s). If the location of the event is in Alabama, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ontario, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, or Wisconsin, the merchant must also restrict sale to the face value of the ticket(s) and enter the face value of the ticket(s) as the item price. The Company may restrict the sale to the face value of the ticket(s) and require that merchants enter the face value of the ticket(s) as the price for the item.
- Nonpackaged food items and other food or beverage items sold in a manner inconsistent with federal, state/provincial, or legal regulations.
- Any used goods not appropriate for resale for safety, health, or other reasons, including any clothing items that have not been appropriately cleaned (such as used underwear).
- Any other item that violates any applicable federal, state/provincial, or local law or regulation or which the Company determines, in its sole discretion, is inappropriate for sale through or by means of the Services.
Restricted ItemsThe sale of the following items may be restricted by certain applicable law. Merchants are required to provide satisfactory proof of compliance with all applicable laws immediately upon demand, in the Company’s sole discretion.
- Items generally considered adult content but not obscene or marketed in a manner that is sexually explicit or harmful to minors. Acceptable items may include lingerie and adult sex toys, subject to the prohibitions detailed in item 1 of the Prohibited Items list above.
- Wine, spirits, beer, and other alcoholic beverages.
- Hydroponic growing systems and other indoor growing supplies.
- Expressive media, such as books and films, covering groups associated principally with hate or violence, provided they do not promote or glorify such groups, as determined by the Company in its sole discretion.
Effective date: November 15, 2015